Security rules do not allow you to do the following:
- The use of mobile phones, laptops, iPods, e-books, cameras and video cameras, as well as other
electronic devices and electronic storage media. They are not allowed during the visit to the Visa
- It is not allowed to enter, even if you have a license to use, the following items in the Visa Application
- Any type of firearms, air guns and traumatic guns;
- Electroshocks, aerosols and other means of self-defense;
- Machetes, knives, sabers, drilling and cutting weapons, including sharp or sharp household
- Explosives, explosive and flammable substances, fireworks or firecrackers;
- Poisonous and toxic substances
- Sealed envelopes and other packages that prevent the display of its contents
- Large suitcases, bags and other luggage that make it difficult to check their contents
- Alcoholic beverages and food
- This list is not exhaustive and includes any article whose introduction to the Center may be prohibited at
the discretion of security personnel
- You can enter the folders containing the documents related to the visa application, after verification of
the security personnel. It is not allowed to enter the objects listed above and we assume no responsibility
for their custody.
- Note that we generally do not allow third parties (such as friends, relatives or business contacts) to
accompany visa applicants to the Center, unless there is a special need (companions of people with
hearing, physical, elderly, Minors or those requiring interpreters)
- For your safety, the Visa Center has installed a CCTV system
- The Visa Application Center does not have facilities to store prohibited items or personal belongings.
The custody and custody of the same is under their responsibility.